SMART ENERGY & BUILDING FORUM
Everything in cities revolves around energy. Which must be clean, sustainable and connected. Let’s discover the future of energy together, among the ideas of innovative startups, the projects of large companies and international best practices.
The future city, ancient heart and new technological challenges
An ancient heart and the ability to accept new technological challenges: the city of the future is a crossroads between these two axes, and can find the ideal environment to flourish in the great urban tradition of Italy. With Ermete Realacci, president of the Symbola Foundation
Smart energy, smart building
Technologies to efficiently produce, distribute, use and reuse energy in urban areas and to design smart buildings. From photovoltaics to wind power, from heat pumps to energy recovered from waste.
- Davide Albani, head of business unit Leitwind
Mauro Annunziato, director of the ENEA smart energy division
- Fabrizio Chiara, ceo and founder of Sunspeker
- Carla Mannetti, Councilor for Smart City of the Municipality of L’Aquila
Living smart buildings
Graffiti that offer 5G connectivity, technologies to sanitize buildings, condominium apps, new forms of living: this is how lifestyles change in smart cities.
- Andrea Colombo, ceo & co-founder of Tulou
- Fabrizio Dughiero, president of SMACT Competence Center
- Alberto Lamberti, founder & ceo of Domi
- Gaetano Lapenta, co-founder & ceo of Fybra
Gabriele Zanni, mayor of Palazzolo Sull’Oglio (Bs)
With the experiences of Graffiti for Smart City and UniZEB
Presentation of City Vision Trends – Focus Smart Energy
- Alessandro Cravidi, data scientist and researcher for GRS Ricerca e Strategia
Best practices for the integrated construction of smart urban systems from Italian municipalities and multi-utilities.
- Silvia Celani, head of innovation Acea
- Adriana Nepote, Smart City councilor of the municipality of Mantua
- Alfredo Sbarra, head of Smart Building Project Development Enel X
Annual Event Preview
- Luca Barbieri, co-founder Blum
- Carlo Pasqualetto, managing director of Innovation of the Municipality of Padua
- Luca Veronesi, managing director of Fiera di Padova